You CAN take it with you!
TV is one part of daily living that you don't want to leave behind when you head out into the great outdoors! That's why Gulf Stream Coach travel trailers and motor homes are equipped with the power and signal connections you need to add an optional HDTV.
Several floor plans can accommodate up to a 50" screen, and our entertainment centers give everyone in the main living area a great view. (Shown here, our 295SBW with 50" HDTV and Electric Fireplace/Heater options.)
- Hookups for A/C power and cable/satellite/over-the-air signals are provided where you need them.
- Swing-Arm Brackets (optional) let you angle the TV for the best view, and park it out of the way when you're on the move.
- Optional Baseplates for the Swing-Arm Brackets let you use our designated mounting points to add a TV outside under the awning, or on a bedroom wall.
- Backers are factory-installed at designated mounting points in the wall so TVs can be mounted securely.
- Our AM/FM/CD/DVD Home Theater Stereo Systems have Blue Tooth connectivity; some even have SD Card Slots for picture galleries. (Home theater is standard on some units, optional on others.)
- Multiple interior and exterior speakers provide great surround-sound audio. (Standard on some units, optional on others.)
- Omni-directional over-the-air antennas with power signal boosters for broadcast channels. (Standard on some units, optional on others.)
- Floor plans with separate Bunk Rooms provide all the connections and storage space you need to create a video gaming center.
- Your choice of optional HDTV monitors, from 19" to a whopping 50" (Not all monitors will fit all floor plans - Check with your dealer.)