Print this page
Yellowstone Cradle of Strength Construction
- Seamless Fiberglass Roof
- Lauan Decking for Additional Strength.
- Molded, High Density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene)
Roof Brick Insulation - Provides Consistent Insulation
Value as well as Superior Dimensional Rigidity.
- One-Piece Formed Aluminum Air Conditioning Duct,
Completely Surrounded By EPS Insulation.
- Bubble-Wrapped Foil Insulation Provides Superior
Insulation and Helps Prevent Condensation.
- Rugged Welded Tubular Aluminum Roof Framing.
- Heavy-Gauge aluminum radius transition
- Rugged heavy-gauge tubular aluminum, fixture welded
to form the sidewall framing.
- Interior wall panels laminated to sidewall framing
- High-density EPS insulation provides superior lamination
and bonding characteristics and insures greater energy
- "Super Slick" fiberglass exterior vacuum-bond
laminated to sidewall framing for lasting beauty and
- High-quality stain-resistant carpeting available
in designer coordinated colors.
- Extra-thick padding under carpet provides extra
comfort and increases carpet durability
- Seamless structurewood floor decking laminated
to steel floor structure assures a quiet, long-lasting
- Block foam insulated floor.
- Seamless layer of galvanized steel securely laminated
to the steel floor framing.
- Heavy-gauge tubular steel floor framing, fixture
welded for extra strength and stability.
- Heavy-gauge tubular steel framed fixture welded
truss system provides the strongest foundation in
- Rust-prohibitive paint coating applied to all steel
framing assures corrosion and rust protection.
- Durable all-weather carpeting completes each accessible
storage compartment, providing extra protection for
luggage and valuables.
- Galvanized steel used to form each storage &
- The industry's strongest, most spacious exterior
Take the Time to Compare...
and you will see the exceptional
value of a Gulf Stream Coach
All Steel Overhead Structure
The Cradle of Strength super strength
truss system is unmatched in the RV industry. The structural
subfloor foundation begins by welding a network of integrated
steel trusses to the chassis rail. Specifically designed
to distribute and transfer the tremendous forces from
the coach to the chassis rail, these trusses are individually
tested to withstand 6,000 pounds each. An all
steel overhead structure installed above the cockpit
brings strength and rigidity to the upper portion of
the coach providing a safe strong platform to install
a TV that will not break free in an impact while maximizing