We are looking for a careful forklift operator to move packages and material around our facilities. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities. You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Proven experience as forklift operator
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Must have good attendance.
- RV Manufacturing history a plus, but not needed.
We offer competitive pay, health benefits and much more.
Join our exciting team today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour