Gulf Stream Coach, Inc. located in Nappanee, Indiana is the leading Family-Owned Recreational Vehicle manufacturer of Travel Trailers and Class-C motor homes. This award-winning company currently has an immediate opening for a Cost Accountant.
The scope of this position is to perform cost accounting functions for all products procured, manufactured and sold by the company. Other assigned general accounting functions may be assigned to this position.
- Creates, maintains, and audits BOM for all RV products produced by the company, including general and unit specific options per product line and model.
- Conducts studies that provide detailed information regarding the costs of business activities, including but not limited to raw material purchases, inventory, labor, scrap, waste, overheads, etc.
- Analyzes changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, rate schedules, or services provided to determine effects on costs.
- Compares factors affecting prices and profitability of products.
- Responsible for reporting operation and material variances and submitting gross margin reports on product and options.
- Accounting or Finance degree or equivalent work-related experience. – R.V EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!!
- 5 years’ experience in RV costing preferred.
- Microsoft office suite, AS400, and costing specific software.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and blueprints.
- Math skills and an understanding of Unit of Measurement and how to convert.
- Ability to read a tape measure accurately.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- General accounting experience preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
.Gulf Stream Coach offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a positive working environment. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or come and apply in person at: 717 S. Oakland Avenue, Nappanee Indiana 46550