Gulf Stream Coach, Inc. A leading producer of award-winning recreational vehicles located in Nappanee, Indiana, is looking to fill the vital role of VP of Operations. The VP of Operations is responsible for overseeing and improving the effectiveness and efficiency of all manufacturing and related operations. Development, implementation, verification, and maintenance of manufacturing processes.
- Oversees all compliance issues relating to NHTSA, RVIA and ANSI.
- Monitoring and timely submission of mandatory reporting.
- Expert resource to company counsel and retailers.
- Oversee Warranty Service and Parts Department.
- Product Development.
- Oversee factory Quality Assurance and Code Compliance.
- Interface with FORD QVN.
- Engineering; Design and Manufacture.
- Regular reports and updates to CEO/President.
- Direct oversite of lamination and RV assembly operations to ensure finished products are complete, correct and free of defects per specifications and within budget.
- Monitor chassis assignments and interact with MORyde scheduling and movement of chassis.
- Constructive interactions and relationships with other company segments, including but not limited to sales, materials, costing, engineering, technology and HR.
- Identify and stay current with Industry bests in innovation, design and manufacturing.
- Safety systems.
Requirements + Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Profound familiarity with RV Manufacturing processes.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/manufacturing.
- 10 years of experience in operations management.
Gulf Stream Coach offers a competitive salary, benefits, and a positive working environment.
Submit your resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at: 717 S. Oakland Ave, Nappanee, IN 46550