Gulf Stream Coach, Inc. of Nappanee Indiana is currently seeking (2) qualified Service Technician's in our customer service department. Ideal candidate should possess a working knowledge of RV appliances, slide out systems, RV electrical systems, LP gas systems, Plumbing systems and related RV knowledge.
- Expertly diagnoses issues based on experience, analysis, and testing after discussing with clients and examining RV to determine nature of problem
- Communicates with retail customers.
- Complete work orders for all repairs completed.
- Explain proper use of products and services.
- Presents job cost estimates and parts replacement needs/suggestions
- Troubleshoots pneumatic, hydraulic, electromechanical, and electronic problems and performs necessary adjustment, repair, or overhaul.
- Completes repairs to water and sewage plumbing, propane gas lines, and electrical wiring as needed.
- Well-versed in all maintenance and repairs.
- Must have general repair knowledge of RV processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and have a strong desire to provide extraordinary customer service.
- Strong attention to detail with detailed record keeping and be quality minded.
- Must have diagnostic, repair and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 2 years of RV Service Technician experience.
Gulf Stream Coach, Inc. offers competitive salary and benefits.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or in person at 717 South Oakland Avenue, Nappanee Indiana 46550