Gulf Stream Coach, Inc. of Nappanee Indiana has an immediate opening for a Tool Crib Attendant / Tool Repair person in our Nappanee plant. This position is responsible for maintaining records for inventory levels of consumables and ensures that all tools and equipment are kept in good repair.
- Perform inventory checks and ensure that all items are signed out as required and signed back in when necessary.
- Create and maintain a log of tools, equipment and other consumables.
- Report regularly to the superintendent with items that require repair.
- Keep the tool crib neat and orderly, in order to effectively perform job functions.
- Repair or have repaired all tools that are tagged out of service and add any new items.
- Make up air lines and electrical cords as needed.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on all tools and equipment.
- Assist manufacturing division as required.
- Read and write English to maintain records.
- Good communication skills to be able to interact with all personnel.
- Self-Starter able to work without direct supervision.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience. Experience in the company and familiarity with the tools and preventative maintenance procedures is necessary for the position.
- Lift up to 100 lbs. with assistance if needed.
- Lift overhead to store material on racks.
- Operate forklift if needed for material storage or movement.
Gulf Stream Coach offers a competitive wage, benefits, and a positive working environment
Please submit your resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at: 717 S. Oakland Ave, Nappanee, IN 46550