Quality Assurance Manager
Gulf Stream Coach is a leading name in the recreational vehicle (RV) industry, dedicated to creating high-quality, innovative RVs that provide exceptional comfort and adventure for our customers. With a legacy spanning several decades.
Excellent career opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager with in depth knowledge of RVIA codes. This position will be a hands-on QA Manager supervising the production process while meeting predetermined quality RVIA standards for the construction of safer RV’s.
- Training and managing production line staff in production practices and quality assessment of goods.
- Tracking products through the manufacturing process to guarantee that each part of the process is correct.
- Develop and implement methods to inspect, test and evaluate products and production equipment.
- Perform safety inspection of all components & systems and ensure that products adhere to quality standards.
- In-depth knowledge of RVIA codes and legal standards.
- NFPA Standard – Fuel Systems and Equipment, fire and life safety provisions, plumbing systems, and vehicular requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC).
- Will need to follow the six standards developed by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- Provide a wide variety of interior/exterior repairs to units, i.e.; diagnose, inspect, adjust and perform repairs and parts/component replacements on units in a timely manner.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing summarizing data.
- Working according to deadlines for the delivery of products.
- Preforming detailed testing of products and inspections of final products. Document results of testing and inspection so that products are up to industry and company standards.
- Eliminating products that are not up to standards and finding the reasons for product problems.
- May provide training to apprentices/lesser skilled technicians.
- 5 Years of successful experience as a Quality Assurance Manager in the RV industry.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards,
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and be able to explain our standards to ensure.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suites, AS400, etc.
- Good Technical and strong knowledge of data analysis/ and statistical methods.
Gulf Stream Coach offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a positive working environment.
Please submit your resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at: 717 S. Oakland Ave, Nappanee, IN 46550